Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Value of Data Velocity in Marketing

Notes from a Speech I’m working on some interesting stuff as it relates to both bigger businesses as well as small businesses. I’m interested in how better use of data could open up a whole big slice of not-yet-tapped economic value for companies (again both bigger and smaller). It’s times like this where I feel bad for people who think I’m the “social media guy.” I’m thinking about velocity as it applies to marketing. Meaning, if we knew something faster, could we add more value and help someone better?

Velocity as a Marketing Tool

I was in Atlanta the other day for 20 hours. During that time, the services that would have been of value to me might have been:

Continue Reading

The post The Value of Data Velocity in Marketing appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment