Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekend Favs July Twenty Six

Weekend Favs July Twenty Six written by John Jantsch read more at Small Business Marketing Blog from Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

wheat

Good stuff I found this week:

The Facebook Ads Gallery – search through hundreds of examples of Facebook ads from Adespresso

AirBnB for Business – Now you can sign your company up to manage business travel in unique properties

Content Seeding – Upload any piece of content and get it matched to 25 influencers based on the content

No comments:

Post a Comment