Monday, September 28, 2015

[AMA] I’m Oli Gardner, Co-Founder of Unbounce. Ask Me Anything

ama-oligardner-650

Thanks for all the questions folks! We’re all out of time for today but I will be getting back to some of the unanswered questions on Monday.

Fun fact: I’ve seen more landing pages than anyone on the planet, and part of that painstaking and often nosebleed-inducing exercise is that I get to see some really cool and awful things.

If you’re running marketing campaigns – and who isn’t amirite? – then landing pages matter to you.

Got a conversion question burning a hole in your brain pocket? Wanna know about that time I almost got trampled by bison?

Or maybe you heard I just wrote an ebook on Attention-Driven Design and wanna chat about how data and design can work together.

I’m also working on a massive conversion framework called The Four Corners of Conversion: Understanding the Intersection of Copy, Design, Interaction and Psychology – so you can hit me up about that too.

Essentially, I’m an open book and you can literally ask me anything.

I’ll be answering questions live on September 25th at 1 – 3 PM EST (10 AM – 12 PM PST).

What are you waiting for? Add some questions in the comments below and I’ll rock the answers for you.

— Cheers, Oli G

No comments:

Post a Comment